M-part Blockout selection
Secondary Blockout Tool - allows the model to be re-surveyed for partials requiring secondary insertion axis. Typically done after survey, but before designing the partial framework. To use, paint-select an area of the refractory model to be re-surveyed. Then set the secondary insertion path and click "Apply". finally convert the added wax to blockout wax.
- Select Area  allows the user to define the area of the blockout to re-survey.
- Set Path  sets the secondary insertion direction
- Default Insertion 
- Set from View 
- The Eraser  paint=selects and area to delete from the re-survey
- The Select All  selects the entire model to be re-surveyed
- The Select None  icon de-selects the entire model
- Invert Selection  reverses the areas to be re-surveyed.
- Tool Size  adjusts the size of the tool for painting and erasing areas to be be re-surveyed.
- Draft Angle  Adds a draft angle for the new blockout wax.
- Apply  Initiates the process of secondary blockout within the currently selected area. The result will be in regular wax (not blockout).