M-part Emboss with Curve
Aus Amann Girrbach
- Distance  - the height of the emboss/deboss
- Falloff Distance  - the total distance of the falloff, if 0, then the emboss area will have sharp edges
- Falloff Angle  - the angle of the falloff at the edge of the emboss.
- Linear Falloff  - a linear slope at the edge the embossed
- Adaptive Falloff  - a dual-curve slope at the edge of the embossed area
- Rounded Falloff  - a rounded slope at the edge of the embossed area
- Settings 
- Layer on Refractory  When checked, always embosses/debosses relative to refractory, i.e. ignores existing wax.
- Clear  Clears current emboss proposal
- Apply  to accept the selection.
- Direction 
- Surace Normal -
- Average Surface Normal -
- Path of Insertion -
- Normal Smoothing