Filler Tool - fills an area within a closed-curve with wax. Can be used to fill deep extraction sites. Typically done after survey, but before partial design. To use, click the curve, adjust the parameters, and click Apply. Then convert the resulting wax to blockout.
- Smooth Level  Adjust the smoothing level of the top of the filled area
- Fill Passes  Adjust the number of smoothing passes within the filled area, i.e. the higher the number the smoother the result.
- Thickness  Adjust the thickness of the filled area
- Clear  Clears the current parameters
- Apply  Performs the smoothing operation on the desired area, creating partial wax.