In this step, you apply major connector and meshes in one step.
- Settings  See below. Allows you to choose parameters for MC and mesh.
- Create Checkboxes...  allows you to un-check to to disable Major connector or Mesh generation in this tool
- Preview  shows you the proposed result of the generation step using the current settings, without committing to the result
- Clear  clears the current major connector and mesh proposal
- Apply  commits the current major connector and mesh results to beige wax
- Pattern  Allows you to select from a number of hole patterns from a drop-down list.
- Hole Size  Sets the hole size for the mesh hole pattern. Alternatively, the hole size can be controlled by selecting and dragging the arrow of the mesh
- Mesh Thickness  Sets the thickness of the mesh itself, beginning at the top of the relief wax
- Relief Wax  Sets the offset from the top of the refractory model to the bottom of the mesh
- Smoothing  Sets the smooth level, a smaller value will more closely follow the contour of the underlying ridge.
- Tension  Controls the adaptation of the 2D mesh pattern to the uneven mesh base. Higher value follows more closely.
- Use Defaults 
- Stipple Pattern  A drop-down list of stipple patterns to be applied to the surface of the major connector.
- Stipple Scale  The horizontal scale for the stipple pattern. A larger value will expand the pattern to cover a larger area.
- Stipple Thickness  The vertical thickness of the stipple, on top of the base thickness value.
- Base Thickness  The distance from the refractory model (plus any relief wax) to the bottom of the stipple.
- Linear Falloff  The falloff angle to be applied at the edges of the connector. A larger value will yield a smoother transition and a slightly wider major connector.
- Use Defaults