Aus Amann Girrbach
- Start Diameter  is the diameter of the desire pipe.
- Checkbox End Diam.  optionally creates non-fixed width pipes
- End Diam  is the ending diameter of the pipe, if the checkbox is enabled.
- Clear  removes the pipe that were created after "Apply"
- Apply Positive  creates a pipe from the selected curve
- Apply Negative  removes a pipe from the wax using the selected curve
- Inchworm  as you move points on the curve, changes the mouse resolution to allow for more precise placement
- Orthogonal  takes the current pipe and aligs it to the nearest x-y-z axis