M-part Smooth Area
Smooth Area - for large areas that need smoothing, the alternate tool smooths all wax within a paint-selected area. Often used to smooth over certain types of extraction sites. To use, paint-select an area to be smoothed, set the parameters, and click Apply.
- The Eraser  paint-selects an area to delete from current area
- The Select All  selects the entire model
- The Select None  de-selects the entire model
- Invert Selection  reverses the areas to be re-surveyed.
- Diameter  adjusts the size of the tool for painting and erasing areas to be smoothed.
- Blend with Mask  If the mask is used, controls if the masked area should have a sharp transition (default), or be smoothed (if checked)
- Wax only  Controls if Blockout Wax can be selected (un-checked), or only partial wax (checked).
- Feather Level  Controls how the edges of the smoothed area should be blended into the surrounding wax.
- Apply  Updates the preview to show the result of adjusting the feather level. Useful when visualizing smoothing of extraction sites
- Smooth Level  Overall Smoothness of the top of the new surface.
- Preserve Detail  Adjusts the amount of detail carried over from the bottom surface of the smoothed wax.
- Apply  Performs smoothing on the selected region. Control-Z to un-do.