Modell creator Module
The model type must be selected in the first step to generate a model dataset from scan data. There are three different types of model to choose from in the dropdown list in the section Model type :
- AG Inhouse 40mm:
Generates a sectioned model, which is fabricated on the Motion 2 (5X) and has an overall height of 40 millimetres.
- AG Inhouse 50mm:
Generates a sectioned model, which is fabricated on the Motion 2 (5X) and has an overall height of 50 millimetres.
- Ceramill m- center print model:
Generates a model dataset, which is uploaded to the m-center and fabricated there in a 3D print process.
- The occlusal plane, mesial contact area and three different large dental arch contours with markings for the positions of the canine and first molar are superimposed as orientation aids during alignment of the jaw scan data. The jaw scan can be aligned to average values in the virtual articulator using the dental arch contour, occlusal plane and mesial contact area.
The following options are available for positioning the models in the dropdown list under Alignment :
Defining the Movement directions 
- Move freely (default)
- Only move in the occlusal plane (horizontal movement)
- Only move along the occlusal axis (vertical movement)
Defining the Rotational axis 
- Rotate freely (default)
- Only rotate about the occlusal axis (rotation about a vertical axis)
- Do not rotate (lock rotation)
The jaw is automatically positioned to average value by the Ceramill Mind software using the "Automatic"  button.
The jaw is reset to its original position using the "Reset"  button.
The actual height of the lower and upper jaw model is displayed in the Wizards window .
If there is a tick at "Automatically hide jaw" , the occlusal view of the upper jaw is automatically hidden to facilitate alignment of the lower jaw. Please note that when activating this function the display options in the “Show/Hide” window are deactivated.