M-part Bild/Text prägen
Aus Amann Girrbach
- Select Image  - Selects an image to emboss. If the area to be embossed is larger than the image size, the image will be repeated in both x and y as required. A 1:1 blue proposal will be created. Left click to place proposal on model.
- Select Text  presents a dialog box, see text settings below. When updated, a 1:1 blue proposal will be created under the cursor. Left-Click to place proposal on model.
- Invert Image  inverts text and background areas in the image or text proposal.
- Width  sets the overall width of the text or image to be embossed. The aspect ratio is fixed by the text proposal.
- Emboss  sets the mode to emboss (i.e. add to the surface of the existing wax).
- De-Boss  sets the mode to deboss (i.e. subtract from the surface of the existing wax)
- Depth  the depth to embosss or de-boss the image or text.
- Preview  shows a wax preview of the effect of the emboss/deboss operation.
- Apply  Converts the blue proposal to wax. Control-Z to undo.
- Enter text in Text:  box, you can enter multi-line text using "Enter"
- Set Font...  if required. Adjust the Font, Style, the rest of the controls have no effect.
- Click Save...  to save frequently used text as an image for next time. It is saved as a black and white image (.bmp format) in the PartialTechPreview\Patterns folder.
- Click Update  to update the blue proposal under the cursor.
Close the text settings box to dismiss the settings window.