M-part Mask: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
Aus Amann Girrbach
(Die Seite wurde neu angelegt: „20px|left|link=M-part Makierer <br> Mask Tool - general-purpose tool can mask (i.e. prevent changes) to a paint-selected area of…“)
Aktuelle Version vom 23. November 2017, 08:43 Uhr
- The Eraser  paint-selects an area to delete from the mask.
- The Select All  selects the entire model to be masked.
- The Select None  icon de-selects the entire model from masking.
- Invert Selection  reverses the masked and un-masked areas of the wax.
- Diameter  adjusts the size of the tool for painting and erasing areas to be masked.
- Falloff  adjusts the dynamics at the edge of the masked area, i.e. 100% falloff means that the mask has sharp edges, while 50% means that the mask has gradual effect at the edges.
- Opacity  this slider adjusts the amount of masking, i.e. 100% means the masked wax cannot be changed at all, while 50% means that any edits will reduce their strength by 50% in the masked areas.