Aus Amann Girrbach
- Distance  in this mode, allows the cursor to define a first point by left-clicking anywhere on the model or wax. The cursor then becomes a live distance, and a second left-click fixes the end point for the 3D distance measurement.
- Thickness  in this mode, allows the cursor displays the thickness of wax (to the nearest point of the refractory model) at any point.
You can colorize the display to show areas of the partial that are too thin or too thick, using Colorize Thickness. To use:
- Set the Minimum ' and Maximum  sliders set the values
- To reset thickness colors click Clear 
- Click Apply  to enables colorized thicknesses. Areas too thin will be colored blue, while areas that are too thick will be red.