M-part Prepare for Build: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
Aus Amann Girrbach
|Zeile 1:||Zeile 1:|
Version vom 17. November 2017, 07:41 Uhr
- Reduce Tolerance  When converting wax to final mesh, the maximum error between the wax and the output mesh. Affects the output file size, lower tolerance means larger file size. Un-checking the box means maximum file size.
- Auto-Relief  A proprietary algorithm for generating small amounts (<35uM) of relief wax in areas where interference typically occurs. If your fits are too loose, you can try turning this off. Change with caution!
- Orient to POI  The output file will be rotated with the path of insertion set to the -z axis. Mostly used to ensure accurate 3D printing.
- Delete Scene on Exit  Scene files are saved by default after each design, in case you need to make changes later. Enabling this checkbox disables the automatic saving. Use with caution.
- Fill Void check  Due to the nature of digital wax, it occasionally creates a "bubble" inside the model, which will generally not be visible. Rarely used, and slows down save-for-build.
- Settings...  Auto-Relief parameters (which adjust for scanning smoothness) are adjusted here. Change with caution.
- Save for Build  Save for build. Please be patient, as this process can take a couple of minutes, with a progress bar. The resulting partial framework mesh is displayed over a transparent model, so you can see the underside. The output file (called <projectname_partialCAD.stl) will be placed in the project directory, or whatever directory the original scan/project or scene file was loaded from. If you see a problem after building, you can either:
- Hit Control-Z and undo the save for build (be patient).
- "Delete Constructed parts" and then use the expert mode tools to modify the design, then re-save-for-build.
- Import the partial_cad.stl file into exocad DentalCAD to edit the mesh directly.
- Scale 
- Static Relief...Clasps , Imported Parts , Other .
- Dynamic Relief... Connector , Imported Parts , Other (except clasps) .