M-part Wachs auswählen
Aus Amann Girrbach
The Select Wax tool is used to define and area of blockout or partial wax, and optionally to convert it to the other type.
- The Eraser  paint=selects and area to delete from the selected area.
- The Select All  selects the entire model to be selected.
- The Select None  icon de-selects the entire model.
- Invert Selection  reverses the selected and non-selected areas.
- The Cut Selection  removes the selected area from the wax.
- Convert Blockout to wax  takes the selected Blockout volume and converts it to Partial wax.
- Convert Wax to Blockout  takes the selected Wax volume and converts it to Blockout.
- Diameter  slider adjusts the size of the tool for painting and erasing selected areas. Also works with Shift-Middle-Mouse-Wheel